Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Purple and Teal Inspiration

Purple and teal is such a beautiful color combination. I love the way Rachel from Lovely Clusters creates collections in her catalogs among other places. In her Spring 2011 Catalog I fell in love with the layout below:


Not only do I love the combination of items Rachel has chosen above but I was excited to find my lavender merci notes included in this very same section of her catalog which you can see below:

Lavender Merci Notes by Fiona Designs


















4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color combo! I love those earrings and your cards are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds...so Spring and pastel looking!! Loving that daisy necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty color combo! love it...the earrings (all three pairs) are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the finds and the color is so beautiful :)
    Especially loving the earrings

    http://peacelovecupcakeshappiness.blogspot.com/2011/04/tickle-me-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete